The Shadow fireplace door is custom made to fit your fireplace. This door features a very narrow frame that is designed specifically for Zero Clearance fireplaces (it is not available for masonry fireplaces). The Shadow features a very "Picture Frame" like design like a stepped molding.
The frame is fabricated from aluminum extrusions that are either anodized or powder coated. The extrusions are mitered in the corners and pieced together much like a picture frame.
Aluminum is an excellent material for fireplace doors because it does not rust or tarnish and is quite impervious to heat. It is a much sturdier material than sheet metal and less expensive than solid brass or solid steel.
The glass is 1/4" thick fully tempered safety glass with a Lifetime Warranty for breakage, and you CAN burn the fire with the doors closed if you wish.
- Fits Zero Clearance Fireplaces Only.
- Custom made to fit almost any size rectangular fireplace 12"-96" Wide x 12"-60" Tall.
- Can be burned with doors open or closed.
- 1/4" thick fully tempered safety glass w/Lifetime Warranty for breakage.
- Heat resistant aluminum frame with precision mitered corners.
- Choose from 26 heat resistant powder coat or anodized finishes.
- Comes with Easy-To-Install hardware.
- Optional mesh curtains or wire mesh backup doors.
- Can be made with mesh doors instead of glass.
- Many other custom options.
After you email us pictures of your fireplace along with your dimensions, our experts will use the specifications below to determine if this door is appropriate for your fireplace. The facing material on the fireplace, the location of the lintel and the recessed depth of the frame is critical knowledge in making this determination.
|Zero Clearance Fireplaces|
|Standard Overlap||Inside Fit|
Examples from people who used our Free Design Service