Bungalow Custom Fireplace Door
Final price depends on size and selected options
(view options below)
To Order or Get a Quote
~ or ~
We take the RISK out of ordering fireplace doors!
If you email us pictures of your fireplace, we can tell you which doors will fit, explain how to measure and install, and show you how they will look on your fireplace before you buy. We remove the risk!
Here's what we do for you:
- We determine which doors will fit your fireplace
- We calculate the correct size to make them to.
- We create FREE Mock-ups so you can see how your doors look before you buy them.
- We make sure you know how to measure and install.
You have less stress!
The Bungalow fireplace door is custom made to fit your fireplace. This door features a very distinct wide rounded frame and is available for Masonry fireplaces only. This is a great looking contemporary style door for those who want something more substantial to draw attention to the fireplace. A wider frame is also helpful when there are wide mortar joints or other defects around the fireplace opening that need to be covered.
The frame is fabricated from aluminum extrusions that are either anodized or powder coated. The extrusions are mitered in the corners and pieced together much like a picture frame.
Aluminum is an excellent material for fireplace doors because it does not rust or tarnish and is quite impervious to heat. It is a much sturdier material than sheet metal and less expensive than solid brass or solid steel.
The glass is 1/4" thick fully tempered safety glass with a Lifetime Warranty for breakage, and you CAN burn the fire with the doors closed if you wish.
- Fits Masonry and Zero Clearance Fireplaces.
- Custom made to fit almost any size rectangular fireplace 12"-96" Wide x 12"-60" Tall.
- Can be burned with doors open or closed.
- 1/4" thick fully tempered safety glass w/Lifetime Warranty for breakage.
- Heat resistant aluminum frame with precision mitered corners.
- Choose from 26 heat resistant powder coat or anodized finishes.
- Comes with Easy-To-Install hardware.
- Optional mesh curtains or wire mesh backup doors.
- Can be made with mesh doors instead of glass.
- Many other custom options.
After you email us pictures of your fireplace along with your dimensions, our experts will use the specifications below to determine if this door is appropriate for your fireplace. The facing material on the fireplace, the location of the lintel and the recessed depth of the frame is critical knowledge in making this determination.
|Standard Overlap||2 1/2"|
|Max Overlap||2 1/2"|
|Frame Width||3 1/2"|
|Frame Depth||1 1/8"|
|Zero Clearance Fireplaces|
Examples from people who used our Free Design Service