Low Profile Ceiling Fans:
Flush Mount and Hugger Fans for Rooms with Low Ceilings
Fan FAQ: Low Profile Ceiling fans mount flush to the ceiling rather than hanging from a downrod. They are designed for small areas or rooms with ceilings that are between 7 1/2 feet and 8 feet high. The blades are 5 to 10 inches from the ceiling rather than 12 to 14 inches for typical fans, which gives you more headroom. Read More Below
Modern Forms Ceiling Fans
The Most Versatile Brand of Ceiling Fans on the Planet!
Every modern forms fan is wet rated, so they can be installed anywhere indoors or outdoors. Whether you need a fan for your living room, bedroom, kitchen, covered patio, uncovered lanai or gazebo, every model is rated for the task. No other brand makes ALL of their fans this versatile!
Modern Forms does not use a range of higher and lower quality components to hit various price points like other brands do. Instead, they include the following features with every fan they make:
- Every model can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
- Every model can be cleaned with a wet rag or washed with a hose.
- Every model is Smart and is Wi-Fi enabled for voice commands and home automation.
- Every model includes either a wall control or hand held remote control.
- Every model has a super quiet low decibel DC Motor that use 75% less electricity.
- Every model that has a light gives you the option to choose from 2700K, 3000K and 3500K LEDs.