The DF1G Solid Brass Fireplace Door from Stone Manufacturing
Hand Crafted to Perfection from 100% Virgin Solid Brass
DF1G-FC with Cabinet Bifold Doors in Polished Brass
Look closely at these pictures and you can see the hand crafted details of the solid brass components. Each of these components is fabricated at the factory by skilled craftsman, there are no generic parts except for the screws and such. These doors are designed to be burned open and can be closed temporarily to start the fire and be left closed as the fire dies out. These are the highest quality fireplace doors on the market and are in a price range of $3500 to $6500 +. Call for quote or use our FREE Fireplace Design Service where we create mockups so you can see how the doors will look on your fireplace.
No other fireplace door manufacturer offers all of these features on a solid brass fireplace door
- Outer Frame: 3/16" x 2" Solid Brass Barstock or Steel (depending on desired finish)
- Door Frames: 3/16" x 1 1/8" Solid Brass Barstock or Steel (depending on desired finish)
- Heavy Duty Solid Brass Barrel Hinges
- Heavy Duty Solid Brass Bifold Hinges (on bifold doors)
- Heavy Duty Solid Brass Spring Loaded Latches and Latch Pins
- Full Swing Doors (fold back 180 degrees)
- Optional Door Configurations: Framed Cabinet, Folding Cabinet, Clearview Bifold, Framed Bifold
- Optional Mesh Curtains or Gate Mesh Backup Doors in Steel, Solid Brass and Stainless Steel
- Several Optional Draft Control Styles
- Rectangular, Arched, Bowed and Corner Door Options
- Fixed End Panels for Fireplaces Over 12 sq ft.
- Mesh In Front of Glass
- Mesh Instead of Glass
- Decorative Solid Brass Casting and Extrusion Overlay Trims (on outer frame)
- Casting and Extrusion Door Trims
- Various Handle Options
- Custom Frame Widths: 2 1/4", 2 1/2", 3", 4"
- Optional Arrow Hinge Straps
- Optional Keyed Locks (1 1/4" Cabinet Doors Only)
- Glass Options: Clear, Bronze, Gray, Dark Graylite-14, Beveled Glass, Custom Etchings
- Hand Hammered or Textured Frames
- Unique Finishes and Patinas
- Patented Heat Resistant Baked On Enamel Coating
- Rivets and Other Custom Details
- Outdoor Options: Solid Brass Painted Black, Antique Brass (Waxed), Stainless Steel
Finished Product Examples
Solid Brass Castings
Use your imagination to create the perfect fireplace screen with these solid brass castings from Stone Manufacturing. Compliment architectural details in the mantel or other furnishings in our home, or simply create your own unique look. Available in a wide variety of finishes.
Solid Brass Extrusions
These solid brass extrusions from Stone Manufacturing are used as trims for custom screens and doors and any number of unique applications you can dream up.
Solid Brass Split Tubes
These solid brass split tubes can be used as a trim by themselves or added to a screen or glass door to transform an ordinary fireplace into a modern masterpiece.